Taste of London is back in Regent’s Park from 18th – 22nd June, with a new Wednesday evening preview session added due to popular demand. This year will not only see some of the world’s greatest chefs converge on Regent’s Park, but the event will also celebrate future culinary stars. London has arguably become one of the top culinary hotspots in the world and the best of British talent will be showcased in one stunning location at Taste of London.
Taste of London serves up 40 of the hottest restaurants in London with visitors getting the opportunity to try tapas sized dishes from these incredible eateries in one stunning location. New to the restaurant line-up for 2014 is Meat Liquor serving possibly the finest and most talked about burgers in London, trendy new Vietnamese hot spot House of Ho, serving a fusion of traditional and modern cuisine and Assado, a perfect blend of Portuguese, Goan, Brazilian, Indian and Cyprian cuisine.
Joining them is Chop Shop, the butchers shop inspired restaurant. Returning for the second year are sister restaurants Duck & Waffle and Sushisamba and the event would not be the same without Taste of London favourites Le Gavroche, Club Gascon, Salt Yard and Spice Market. Visit the new Taste of London website for the full line-up.
- Standard (entry only) £24.00
- Child (entry only) £12.00
- Premium (entry + £20 of Crowns) £40.00
- VIP (fast track entry + VIP area, glass of champagne & £20 of Crowns) £60.00
- Laurent-Perrier Masterclass (VIP benefits plus entry to one LP Masterclass) £80.00
- Mahiki (£20 Crowns, 2 Complimentary Cocktails, light bites, Masterclass & more) £95.00