Quaglino’s, one of London’s most iconic venues, is proud to present ‘Q Aperitivo’, a brand new menu featuring seven expertly mixed cocktails accompanied by a selection of delicious bar snacks. Launching on Thursday 25th January, the menu has been created by Quaglino’s passionate bar team alongside Executive Head Chef Piero Leone and will be accompanied by live music in the bar every week.
The aperitivo is an important tradition in Italy, a popular time of day when you meet friends after work for a light bite and cocktails before dinner. Inspired by Quaglino’s Italian born founder Giovanni Quaglino, the line-up features the best Italian liquors synonymous with Aperitivo hour blended with a range of hand-picked luxury ingredients, giving guests the opportunity to enjoy cocktails from the most famous regions of north and south Italy.
Guests can choose from a collection featuring classic flavours such as La Scala and Ponte Vecchio to more innovative twists including La Superba, Partenope and Il Pupo .
The Q Aperitivo Cocktail Menu:
● Conte Cavour consists of London N1 gin blended with Cinzano Bianco & Rosso, Cinzano Asti and vanilla, lemon balm and verbena. Torino’s smash, dedicated to Cinzano’s family, one of the oldest Italian vermouth producer.
● La Scala features favourite Campari stirred with Martini Rubino, Cynar and Amer Picon. Milano’s Americano, inspired by one of the classic and most appreciated Aperitif around Italy
● La Gondola is a refreshing mix of Maraschino, lime, kiwi topped up with Prosecco. Bellini was first made in the iconic Harris Bar in Venice, now famous worldwide. Unmissable!
● La Superba is a rich blend of Marjoram infused Stolichnaya Elit Vodka, Antica Formula, homemade Superba sauce, tomato and Quaglino’s own Bloody Mary mix. Genova’s Bloody Mary made with key ingredients following regional culinary traditions
● Ponte Vecchio features Sultanas and rosemary infused Tanqueray 10 blended with the rich notes of Martini Ambrato, Campari, Barolo Chinato and Galliano Balsamico. Negroni style cocktail, named after the most emblematic bridge in Firenze
● Partenope includes the sweetness of Limoncello shaken with Strega Liqueur, fennel infused Ketel One Vodka, Campari and Peroni Ambra foam. Limoncello, Strega and Taralli .Welcome to Napoli!
● Il Pupo completes the menu including Oregano infused Belvedere, Averna and homemade orange marmalade with spiced ginger ale. Bittersweet, herbal Sicilian’s style Fizz!
The Q Aperitivo cocktails wouldn’t be complete without tempting Italian inspired bar snacks including Burrata surf ‘n’ turf, tomato arancini and smoked beef carpaccio, perfectly complementing the new serves.
All cocktails cost £12.50Share This Post