Experience a selection of unique contemporary Japanese dishes in tasting portions. Reach the secret location in Shoreditch, sit at the same table with some perfect strangers and be ready for new flavours, thoughts and conversations in an informal and relaxed environment.
For this new series of event they have chosen a super-affordable format to allow everyone with an interest in Japanese cuisine to experience high-quality Japanese dishes. The event is BYOB so feel free to bring your favourite drink.
Our secret location is just 2 min walking from Old Street station and the address will be provided at the time of booking.
9 MAY 2014 – 8PM
16 MAY 2014 – 8PM
23 MAY 2014 – 8PM
- Clear soup with smoked mackerel & wild rocket leaves
- Foil-baked mushrooms with chilled tofu
- Watercress salad with homemade sesame dressing
- Saikyo-miso marinated salmon
- Japanese short-grain rice
- Selection of homemade Japanese desserts