To celebrate the launch of Dirty South, a new restaurant and bar launching in Lewisham, Other Side Fried will take over the kitchen to offer Londoners the chance to get their hands on #100FREEBURGERS every day, from 20 – 24 November 2017.
To get involved, guests can sign up at www.dirtysouth.co.uk/100freeburgers. Successful entrants will receive a voucher to claim a free burger all week between 5-10pm.
Dirty South is a laid-back pub and restaurant situated in the heart of Lewisham. Originally an iconic music venue that closed in 2011 following the London riots, Dirty South has re-opened for business and is dedicated to bringing quality food and drink to Lee High Road, seven days a week. The Dirty South Bar offers a selection of craft beers, fine wines and tempting cocktails.
Chicken street food favourites Other Side Fried will be the first in a series of rotating local street food stars to take up a residency with Dirty South. The fried chicken Kings will take over Dirty South, bringing their dirty done proper fried chicken. The menu includes:
• BUFFALO BURGER – Fried chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, lettuce, pickles
• HONEY BUTTER – Fried chicken, smoked honey butter, bacon, lettuce, pickles
• O.S.F BURGER – Fried chicken, bacon, American cheese, O.S.F. sauce, pickled onions, lettuce
• VEG BURGER – Fried celeriac, Cheese and chive sauce, fried egg, lettuce and pickles
• DIRTY FRIES – Ranch dressing, parmesan, bacon, hot sauce